6.09.2006

Idiot of the Day

I meant to post this yesterday, but Blogger was down, causing me to delay my take on this momentous occasion.

Our Idiot of the Day is Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, for being a terrorist piece of rat feces.

Oh wait. What's that? You got bombed? Blown up? Covered in rubble?

Make that, our Idiot of the Day is the late Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, for having been a terrorist piece of rat feces.

And apparently, he was still alive after the bombs hit his hidey-hole, and then died a bit later from his wounds. A slow(er) death. Nothing he didn't deserve, and in my own humble opinion, a bit kinder than what he deserved.

'Nuff said.
-The Talent

(And yes, now that I am out for summertime, I will be revamping this joint a bit. You're excited, don't lie.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home