3.27.2006

Idiot of the Day

Too lazy to really go into all my reasons, but Alec Baldwin is my idiot of the day. If you need proof, try reading this exchange: Alec Baldwin v. Sean Hannity. Anyone care to guess which of the two ends the discussion by storming out like the whiny little pansy he is? I'll give you a hint: it wasn't Sean Hannity. This illustrates a lovely fact of politics: those who hold the most extreme and unintelligent ideas (Cheney is a terrorist) are the ones most likely to avoid actual discussion and debate, in this case by refusing to go on Sean Hannity's show when his agent booked him, and by storming out of the studio.
-The Quartermaster

4 Comments:

  • Saw you at Rebekah's blog and enjoyed your excellent comment there. Wasn't going to visit you tonight though, because I'm sleepy, but my curiosity got the better of me. (It usually does.)

    I didn't really watch this, but I did hear about it - after all, I don't live in a cave - and I must say I believe you have chosen your idiot of the day very well!

    Now I am going to sleep. :)

    By Blogger Gayle, at 11:59 PM  

  • Hmm... A pair o' tards.

    By Blogger The Anti-Hippie, at 10:55 PM  

  • "whiny little pansy" LAUGH

    I like your blog. I put you on my blogroll. It's great to see 3 siblings that think the way you do.

    By Blogger Lone Pony, at 6:30 AM  

  • He is pansy alright!! (LOL) I listened to the audio on Hannity the other night. Unfortunately he is not the only one with a big mouth out in hollyweird. They need to stick with acting and stay out of politics. It is obvious they have no idea what they are talking about and/or being able to debate their ridiculous statements. Sean Penn's latest is just as outragous.

    By Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie, at 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home