2.02.2006

Idiot of the Day

I know that my esteemed colleague and sister the QM is usually in charge of this, but this guy definitely deserves our recognition. Tom Toles, the cartoonist who sooo tastefully depicted one of our servicemen missing all of his limbs from combat wounds in an editorial cartoon (which you can see here, at Misha's, as I don't have a link to the actual cartoon) for the sake of a sneer at Rumsfeld, is our man. Fortunately for him, the Joint Chiefs of Staff sent him a letter politely informing him that he is a useless, tasteless, urine-drinking molerat, before some concerned citizen taught him some manners.

People like this really disgust me. I'm in a bit of a hurry, so I'm not going to say anything else, but I don't think this needs much explaining. QM, feel free to elaborate.

-The Talent

2 Comments:

  • It's people like this who need no explanation. And as for the Idiot of the Day being my domain, I think there are enough of them in the world that every conservative blogger on the internet could do a different one every day, and there would still be plenty who didn't get mentioned.
    -The Quartermaster

    By Blogger The Triumvirate, at 1:47 PM  

  • Wow.
    Great post!

    Thanks for stopping by my site!!
    Drop by any time; that was a great comment you left.

    Regards,
    jimmyb

    By Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy, at 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home